Nominations for the 2022 AZTWS Awards are now open. Please recognize your peers and submit final nomination documents to Sarah Rinkevich by November 30, 2022.
AZTWS especially welcomes nominations that showcase diversity, equity, and inclusion. Awardees will be recognized at the 2023 JAM. AZTWS is seeking nominations for the following awards; information about these awards and past recipients can be found here.
- Doug Morrison Award
- Professional Service Award (Professional Wildlifer Award)
- Conservation Award (Non-Professional Award)
- Roger Hungerford Student Award
- Wildlife Habitat Relationships Award (WILDHARE Award)
- Tribal Conservationist Award
- Scrapping Bear Award
- Outstanding Service to the Chapter Award
- David E. Brown Lifetime Achievement Award
Award nominations should include the following: (1) Name and affiliation of the nominee (nominees need not be members of TWS or the AZ Chapter); (2) The award for which the individual is being nominated; (3) Letter of support signed by nominator and endorsed by at least one additional individual (endorsers may sign the nominating letter or send separate letters of support); (4) Name and contact information of nominator(s).