Assistant Data Manager
Location: Albuquerque, NM
Coordinate/supervise data entry, updates, and data accuracy. Work with Information Manager to determine and update priorities. Work with NHNM scientists and staff to ensure accurate entry of data into systems. Track and respond to information requests. Assist with updating ranks for tracked species. Help develop data-related funding proposals.
- Biology or Environmental Science degree
- Master’s level degree
- Demonstrated experience and interest in conservation biology
- Understanding of New Mexico sensitive species biology
- Knowledge of Heritage data systems and methodology
- Knowledge of GIS software and ability to map biological information using GIS software
- Ability to supervise data entry students and communicate w/ biologists to correctly interpret biological data
- Ability to document procedures and contribute to funding proposals.
See https://unm.csod.com/ats/careersite/JobDetails.aspx?id=5964 for more details and to apply.