Announcement from Dr. Mark Johnson:
I am excited to announce that the online course, “The Foundations of Wildlife Chemical Capture” is now available to you.
This is the most current and extensive training in Wildlife Chemical Capture.
- 12 chapters. (click here to see a detailed course outline)
- 150 page downloadable course notebook
- 44 Additional Learning Activities
- Hours of demonstration videos
- New Drug Exposure Agency Protocols
- Wildlife Work in COVID Times Agency Protocols
- Certificate of Training
- TWS approves 16 CE hours for their Professional Development Program
- ACCESS TO THE COURSE FOR A FULL YEAR
- Over 60 wildlife professionals, including 14 other wildlife veterinarians have contributed content for this course
- Zoom sessions with Dr. Mark for groups 10+. More bonuses for groups 20+ in size.
This is an independent course you can take on your own time. You will have support from Dr. Mark Johnson throughout the course. With access for a year, it is a great “Go To” resource for your field captures and animal handling needs. For detailed information visit the Foundations Course Information Page.
Sign up for the GWR monthly newsletter for course announcements and updates.
Feel free to reach out to Dr. Mark Johnson if you have any questions:
Mark R. Johnson DVM
Global Wildlife Resources
PO Box 1025
Freeland, WA 98249
ONLINE TRAINING COURSES: HERE!
Visit our Wildlife Capture and Care Blog!
FACEBOOK for wildlife handling
Sign up for the GWR monthly newsletter!